Jumper - Recut -Featured
- The Bourne Identity OST
- The Bourne Supremacy OST
- The Bourne Ultimatum OST
- Jumper OST
- Jumper Soundtrack
- Jumper Trailer
- Jumper Deleted Scenes
- Removed mother subplot, kept her as a reveal for a bitter-sweet ending
- Rescored most of the movie
- Tightened up and re-arranged the action sequences
- Gave closure to Samuel L. Jackson's character Roland
- Removed all redundant narrator/voice-over moments
Other Changes worth noting:
- New opening and title sequence
- Shortened origin story sequence to roughly 7 minutes
- New Montage after the origin story sequence
- Removed most course language as well as the sex scene
- Removed as much bad CGI from the climax as possible
- Inserted a few deleted scenes
- Added faneditor and special thanks to credits
I've seen the original more than a few times - haven't in a while. Saying all that, I have to admit, I much prefer this cut! This is my go-to! Great job, Smithers - would love to see more work from you!
A wonderful yet subtle work that made a run-of-the-mill action flick into something much more interesting, dynamic and fun. This guy certainly knows what he's doing and I can't recommend this edit enough to everyone who wants to see either the original flick vastly improved or to have a genuine great time with a tight, fast and fun action film that really works.
So, I got my hands on this awesome edit last night, and immediately watched it with my wife. A little background--my wife and I are huge fans of the novel series, and the movie left us...underwhelmed.
This edit changed all of that. All of the superfluous junk from the movie was gone. We weren't being pulled away by useless filler subplots. The fanedit "jumps" right in and doesn't let you go.
This is now our "official" version!! Thanks, Smithers, for the awesome edit!
This is a movie I enjoyed as-is, but as the editor wrote, it was ultimately somewhat forgettable. Yes, you remember the main gimmick, but not a whole lot of specifics. I feel this edit fixes that, and part of the reason is how tight it is. Things get moving right away and it never drags after that. The re-ordering of certain scenes also help in that regard. The beginning and ending are well situated and add more intrigue to the plot. I really enjoyed this one and definitely recommend it!