Back to the Future Part III - For a Few Minutes More
One deleted scene have been masterfully reintegrated into the movie adding one more minute of footage. (kind of contradicts the title doesn't it?)
- Back to the Future Part III NBC Broadcast (dated 12.12.1993) for the TV Dub track
- Q&A Commentary with Director Robert Zemeckis and Writer Bob Gale
- Scene-by-Scene Commentary with Writer Bob Gale and Producer Neil Canton
- Commentary on Deleted Scene with Bob Gale
- Alternate Takes and Deleted Trailer Shots
- TV Safe Dub vs Theatrical Cut Comparison
- Regraded film to reduce red tint overall
- Cropped 2 shots where a crewperson and a lighting rig were in frame (32:37 and 1:24:04)
- Added deleted scene of Mad Dog killing Marshall Strickland
I never get tired of Bobson Dugnutt edits.
As always... Almost flawless extended edit. Nothing to say much other than the new title says it all... For a Few Minutes More. In this case more of the Marshall Strickland murder scene.
Sure, it is not polished as the rest of the film, but it is well integrated. I don't mind the scratches in the deleted scene. Actually, I love scratches here and there and I suppose Bobson could not get a copy of the negative :)
To go straight to the point, I recommend this for any Back to Future fans.
The infamous murder of Marshall Strickland is integrated well, but visually this wasn't cleaned up half as well as it could have been, there are still visible lines and scratches in the footage, and it took me out of the immersion for the duration of the scene. Again, it's a great idea to expand BTTF III to a more complete version, but it'd be better to wait until one can properly address the issues with the footage they're using before integrating them.