Review Detail

9.8 10 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Finishing 3/3 of the Dawn of Justice trilogy. I really liked the 2017 WW movie a lot. I like this edit more. These three movies, with the way WakeUpKeo has structured them shows what WB was missing in their cinematic adventure. An over arching eye of continuity. I like many of Snyders movies, but feel that possibly (be it c-level interference or a lack of eye for detail when dealing with this scope of things) the DC Movies are not well received due to that. The movies don't feel like they fit together, but with WakeUpKeos edits, these three movies all feel on the same world/universe. It then becomes more realistic having these three beings interact.

The Dawn of Justice trilogy is at this moment in time my goto for this arc of that story. The pacing is great, not only within each part of the trilogy, but between the different parts as well. WakeUpKeo does truly have a talent for story beats, pacing, fluff trimming, etc. I highly recommend this trilogy, especially if someone hasn't seen these movies before.

User Review

Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments