FanFix September 03, 2022 4648
(Updated: October 18, 2022)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I want to start with a major shout out to Wakeupkeo for picking this up when the original editor Silver Screen Samurai was unable to continue due to life happening. It shows a lot of character to reach out and help someone finish a dream project.

As for the edit, the quality was pretty flawless. I felt the removal of Viper really helped the flow of the movie and gives the movie a much needed streamline approach.

The V2 of this edit helps the ending quite a bit too. The Ninjas feel a bit more in place and not out of nowhere like in V1. I would say this is a recommend for sure.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
(Updated: September 10, 2022) September 05, 2022
Hello, Lantern!
Totally understand this criticism about Harada, and I want to let you know we read you loud and clear. This was always an issue that was difficult to solve, even back when I started four years ago, because there's just so little available coverage in scenes featuring him at that point in the film that don't also feature Viper or Yashida.

That said, rest assured me and Keo are currently working on an updated V2.0 to fix this.

EDIT: These issues have been addressed in V2.0, which has since been released.
S
silver-screen-samurai
1 results - showing 1 - 1