9.3 94 10
FanFix August 15, 2012 22053
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This is one of those times where an edit really stands out. And the reason is that even though the original material was mostly awful, the editor managed to salvage it! I'm so happy when I come across to such excellent work as this. It is truly a privilege to enjoy the work of talented editors.

Obviously, the editor could not reinvent the wheel here and that is why my enjoyment factor is at 7-8, but you can't make T3 to be at the level of T2 or even 1 no matter how talented you are. What the editor managed to do though was make this an enjoyable action movie that works as a bridge to Salvation. Because, to be honest, if I don't watch Salvation after this then there is no reason to watch T3, I'll just watch the extended special edition of T2 which ends the story once and for all.

All the cuts were seamless and I could not tell if anything was missing at all or if something was tampered with. Simply, excellent work! A shame this isn't in 1080p, but thankfully another editor did that, although he couldn't transfer every single one of the changes here to HD and he either cut them or left the original.

In case you didn't get it so far, I most certainly recommend this edit and I guarantee you it will be your go-to to any future marathons! I know it will be for me.

Thank you Uncanny Antman for all your hard work and thanks to anyone who read my review!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments