tdkrconsequences_front
FanFix February 14, 2021 3257
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This is a great Dark Knight Rises Edit! I was never a huge fan of the third Nolan Batman film, and this edit definitely tightens it up and makes the narrative cleaner. If I had any nitpicks, it would be that I don't like on screen text in general in movies, and the countdown to the bomb going off I don't think was needed. Also I don't love the fact that Bruce dies at the end (this is just personal taste), I would rather have the Autopilot scene at the end put back (maybe without the tech mentioning who fixed it, because duh of course it would have been Bruce, BUT I didn't like that scene where Alfred is on vacation either (I think it was cheesy), and would rather have his death "ambiguous leaning towards alive".

The other fanedit of this movie I enjoy is DonkeyKonga's Dark Knight Ascends, and at first I didn't like that they changed the reveal of Talia as NOT being the one in the Pit, after reconsidering I think it actually helps Bane's character be better developed. But that edit removes Robin inheriting the Bat-Cave and keeps the Vacation bit.

Overall a really good edit that makes the film more digestible.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments