tarantinotales_front
Movie-to-TV September 03, 2023 2227
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

These were a great watch. I loved the project. Some of these films were definitely easier than others. Some of them were probably simple changes, and others were, I'm sure nightmares to sort out what you wanted to keep and what you wanted to remove. Overall it was a great experience.

I've always felt that one of the biggest problems with a lot of movies is they just are too long. Unnecessary scenes. Unnecessary exposition. A lot of filmmakers don't trust in the intelligence of viewers to sort out what is happening without explicitly saying it.

This project does an amazing job of showing that no matter how good a movie is, which Quentin Tarantino movies are, it could be edited down without destroying the quality of the film or the overall story.

This does not mean however, that these movies needed to only be 1 hr long. I would love to see some of these cuts if they're just a little longer. Where the goal wasnt to get down to 1 hr but to expedite the progression of the film. I know there are scenes that they cut because they felt they had to rather than because they wanted them gone.

All this said, these are fantastic films and I loved the project.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments