TTT ART EP 07
FanMix September 01, 2023 1794
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

To be fair I only watched episode 7. But right off with the presentation I could tell this was going to be something special, and I was right!

This was very well thought out and I felt I was getting a whole story even though it was cut down to just over an hour.

The music choices were fantastic and fit the scenes all very well

This is something I can't quite put into words. You just need to experience it yourself.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 12, 2023
The Glowing One! You are such a good friend, it almost seems unfair to get such a "glowing" review from you.

I know that your life has taken you in a different direction lately so it's that much more of an honor that you chose to take the time to watch my edit and review it. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. Knowing that you liked it that much means a lot to me. However, as you are aware, Red Apple Crew is a collaborative effort. We all helped each other and my edit wouldn't be anything without the rest of the Crew....and you! You were an early previewer, so you played a huge part, as well. Please check out the rest of the Tales. If you liked my edit, you will be blown away by their edits. Thanks again, my brother!
A
artisdead
1 results - showing 1 - 1