TTT ART EP 06
FanMix September 01, 2023 527
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

It was a long time since I saw that movie so I went in Dawnrazor's edit almost like it was my first time. And it felt complete and coherent. I could not remember anything that was missing from the original. Of course I went back to the it afterward and scrubbed through it to compare the two versions and I think I can say Dawnrazor's edit it pretty good at removing the superfluous and unnecessary stuff! Job well done on that front! Both versions feel like two episodes of a series stitched together and that remains as well. I was bothered by the visuals being different from one "episode" to the other, but that is also how Tarantino did it so nothing wrong here. I'm the kind of guy who thinks perfection is not from this world, so I took one point down from enjoyment because I did not like the addition of the "Missing Reel" card. I guess it was added to cover the clothes change scene missing but it was a bit goofy and took me out of the experience.
it's an otherwise very good episode of TTT. I recommend it. and can't wait to see more.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments