Original Running Time:
Fanedit Release Date:
Fanedit Running Time:
Time Cut:
Not provided
Time Added:
Not provided
Brief Synopsis:
In the end, the T-X is a much more logical machine now. Her default program is now:
1) Upload virus that sets chain of events into motion that brings Skynet online
2) Eliminate John Connor (to her analysis, she did, since those “in the system” were taken out).
3) Eliminate Kate Brewster
4) Eliminate Robert Brewser after Skynet is activated
5) Eliminate top lieutenants
-> Upon carrying out #3, she gets concrete evidence that #2 was not completed.
-> If 2 and 3 are not accomplished in time to execute #4 by 6:18 p.m., execute the time-sensitive task of #4 before resuming 2 and 3 or proceeding to #5.
Intention:
Not available.
Special Features
Static menus
Cuts and Additions:
Sgt. Candy scene restored as a pre-credits sequence. Closes with the signature drum fanfare I worked-up for the Cyberdyne scene in T1.

T-X downloading John’s lieutenants is cut, so it looks more like she’s uploading the virus through the LA mainframe. (Since we start hearing about it afterwards, this works really well. It makes the T-X’s primary mission to ensure that Judgement Day actually happens).

The names of John’s lieutenants are cut during the two assassination scenes, so it looks like she’s systematically taking out potential John Connors, much the way the T-101 did in T1 with Sarah.

Her “gasp” after sampling “the real” John Connor’s blood is removed, because she wouldn’t have an emotional reaction like that.

T-101′s explanation of the Lieutenants during the “escape” is removed. It is left in later as it sets up the events at Skynet without detriment to the story. She simply is carrying out another default program having failed to terminate John and Kate.
Cover art by Cassidy (DOWNLOAD HERE)

User reviews

5 reviews
Enjoyment

6.4(0)
(Updated: September 07, 2012)
Enjoyment

April 12, 2010 @ 4:44 pm

*This rating was given before reviews were required*
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Enjoyment

December 14, 2009 @ 9:22 pm

The technical sides of this edit (audio, video, editing cuts etc) are all great – just not sure I like the overall effects of his choice of edits. Still, all 3 edits of “T3″ are better than the original.

There is just to much plot inconsistency with this edit and the movie makes some leaps in favor or ridding the movie with a lot of “UGH” moments that it never quite makes a good, flowing film.

If you can, then DL all three , watch all 3 and choose for yourself.

I suggest you check out this editor’s other films – he has some good edits out there.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0
Enjoyment

March 30, 2009 @ 11:26 am

Enjoyment

January 12, 2009 @ 11:34 am

The very first fanedit that I saw in my life. This one motivated me to become a faneditor myself. If not for this one, I would not be here. So thanks ADM for that spark. :-)
(Updated: September 11, 2012)
Enjoyment

November 6, 2008 @ 1:21 pm