Star Wars: The Ford AwakensFeatured
Other changes so far include
- Leia sensing the Starkiller's attack on the republic
- R2 awakens when BB8 first finds him
- No lightsaber duel with Kylo, Rei, or Finn.
- Planets Daquar and Tokondana are now the same world
- Han and Chewie's explosives bring down the shields (special credit to Last Impressions for this idea)
- Falcon arrives at Daquar, Finn meets Poe, all references to Rey being captured removed
- R2 awakens, the map to Luke is completed
- Leia and Han argue, Rey finds Luke's lightsaber and has her vision, this triggers her awakening, Snoke informs Kylo of this, Snoke then learns the location of the Resistance base.
- The Resistance put together their strategy regarding Starkiller base.
- The First Order attacks Daquar, Finn is given the lightsaber
- Footage of Tokunda battle now represents the Daquar invasion
- Starkiller destroys Republic planets, Rey grieves with eia.
- Han, Finn, Rey and Chewie journey to Starkiller, infiltrate the base
- Han and Chewie plant bombs, Han confronts Kylo, Chewie saves Han and sets off the explosives that bring down the shields and the Osscelator.
- Resistance destroy Starkiller base
- Han says goodbye to Leia, tells Rey and Finn all about why Luke dissapeared
- Footage of the Falcon arriving at Tokodana used for the Falcon arriving at Luke's island
- Ending the same as Force Awakens
I love living in an alternate universe for 87 minutes. If you like your Solo alive and well then here is your fan edit. I have seen my share and this is my last stop. I realize my reality does not fit into the continuity of the Star Wars saga but it is nice to have this version. I like my Han and Luke alive and my Leia without her flying ability.
This is not a perfect edit but the only one that quickens the pace and saves Han. Everyone should see this alternate universe-it was very well done and this a very talented editor.