clonewarsarc_front
FanFix February 13, 2023 1742
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This edit is fantastic! It is exactly what I feel the Clone Wars needs: massive cuts. The show has a lot of great moments and storylines, but I honestly don't think it is very good when looked at as a whole. Too many bad episodes and even the good arcs can be too slow or have parts I could do without. Catferoze has attempted to address both issues here. Many episodes are completely cut and those that remain have been trimmed down to the essential aspects. I am not an expert on the show, so I can't absolutely say that nothing was cut that I would have liked to see included. But in the arcs that have been included, it feels like not much else could be left out. Personally, I would have left out some of these arcs all together, but that's just personal taste. The only thing I can ding this edit for is some of the technical aspects, where cuts were sometimes quite obvious from a visual or audio perspective, or both. This was particularly an issue for the first 12 episodes or so, but the cuts seemed to get much better after this. I don't know if catferoze started being more careful, the source material got easier to edit (due to less "wipe" cuts and things like that), or if I just started paying less attention. In any event, these issues are pretty easy to overlook considering the great effort that has been put into making this great Clone Wars edit.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments