9.5 18 10
FanFix March 18, 2019 12094
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I really liked this edit! The Last Jedi didn't sit well for me after watching it in the theater, sapping much of my Star Wars enthusiasm (The Mandalorian helped bring some of that back). I appreciated that Ryan Johnson was trying to do something different, but without an overall plan with the Three Sequels it ended up being a mess. I liked Hal9000's prequel edits, but I feel the Sequels needed more tweaking. poppasketti's edit of The Last Jedi was just what I was looking for! Really well put together while keeping the original feeling there. The only thing I didn't like was more of a person taste thing; I just can't stand the sappy Broom Boy ending, so I edited him out myself (I'm terrible at editing so it's not great) I took him out at the end, making the Falcon flying through space become the ending. I also removed just the Broom Boy close-up shot where he's looking all defiant (which I personally found looked silly) when they are on Canto Bight. Otherwise this edit is fantastic! It's my go-to now when watching the Sequels!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments