tljanticringe-front-5
FanFix September 09, 2018 28752
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Wow, within the first 5 minutes you know you watching something better, the ach-to scens plus the added deleted scenes add so much and this time we can relate to how luke is acting! The Yoda scene doesnt feel forced, How Rey is handled on the island is way more logical and how their story continues to the end is the way the Original should have gone. If id change one thing is delete all the Luke Stuff after "see you around kid" against Kylo, but that is more a matter of taste then anything. I get why it was done this way

The Leia thing. If i throw my carrie fisher sentiments out of the window this is perfect. Love the scene editting with Luke and her!

Thanks a lot for skipping all the Rose/ Finn stuff. The funny thing is I didn't miss any of it, mean for the story. This proves it was a total nonsense build in plot.

The Rey/Kylo stuff is done way better as well.Their story "rhymes" much better and actually makes sense, from opposite sides with the same kind of struggles makes their connection more logical

great stuff Don, this is my go to version now.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply October 23, 2018

Happy to hear you liked it mate! Thanks for the review!

S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments