9.2 49 10
FanFix January 19, 2014 49125
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a great edit! I really enjoyed watching it. The editing was super smooth. I haven't seen this movie in years so I honestly wasn't sure what was removed and what was changed (for the most part). There were a few scenes that I remembered and could tell were changed but not because of bad editing. It was seamless and smooth all throughout. The only issue I had was the audio seemed to grow louder and then quieter. I can't be sure if this was due to my setup or if there was an issue with the video (I was using a Roku streamer pro and using the 5.1 audio). Other than that, it was amazing.
My personal opinion of my enjoyment of it (and why I only gave it an 8). This was a hard one to rate because I honestly don't think my personal enjoyment should factor into this since everyone's opinion of how an edit should be is different. That said, here it is. I feel that the prequels are pretty poorly made. There is a lot that could be and should be edited in them. I felt like this edit was way too tame. There were still a lot of silly moments and plot points that remained after the edit that I wish had been removed/changed. But, if someone wants to watch this movie with the original flow but with a little less silliness, this is an amazing choice for it. Great job, and I highly recommend watching it.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
W
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments