Review Detail

9.9 167 10
Enjoyment

When I saw the special edition at the cinema it was great, but the Han and Greedo scene destroyed the film, in my opinion
(and the opinion of many other fans) so I didn’t much care for the work that George Lucas had put into the film. You have
altered my vision on the special edition. This work is outstanding. The new Death Star scenes give the battle station more
depth and the added prescence of imperial ships shows the might of the Empire. Muzzle flashes are indeed a clever addon also.
The sabre fight is more intense and more realistic in line with all the other fights throughout the saga. And the death star
battle is fantastically executed with added fight scenes giving the realism of destroying 27 Rebel ships. This is the Star Wars
movie that should be and this is the only one I will be watching. You have made a disastrous special edition into the ultimate
edition. All your tweaks have made this film the film that George Lucas should have made.

If you ever consider doing ESB, please take out the stupid hangar part that Lucas added as this is the death star and that really
crapped on that special edition, and the line they changed when Vader was leaving Bespin was also crap. Just something for you to
consider.

Thanks for this splendid remake, Lucas should give you 10 percent of his earnings for this.
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments