9.9 167 10
(Updated: May 27, 2013)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

WOW, Adywan. just WOW. I have been following this over at OT for quite some time, and had my hopes up so high, that i thought for sure I would be disappointed with something, but NO, not the case. You have achieved true perfection here. And although I can not wait for a true anamorphic original theatrical version, I am positive that your special edition is THE Star Wars that I will be watching long into the future.

Without a doubt, I think my favorite part of this edit was all of the tweeking you added to the Cantina. THIS is THE way that a special edition should have been done, and the way that the prequels should have been filmed. The subtlety is AMAZING. They are ALIVE!!! I would comment and comment on what i thought was awesome, but the list would be tremendous. The TIE fighters, the saber battle. WOW. I dont care what anyone says about that scene, the music is great, and it is an actual battle not. NOT a couple of old guys clanking sticks together.

And to end, one of my other favorite things you did was update all the hologram and displays. They were sooooo cool and so real. I dont even want to know how you accomplished these things. It was just pure wizardry.

Thank you Ady, for this wonderful gift. I have not experienced anything this cool in a long time. Thank you

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
DVD
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments