splitunbreak_front
FanMix August 09, 2021 6991
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I have just spent the last 3 and a half hours watching this fan edit from start to finish and I couldn't stop watching... it got to 45 minutes left... and I refused to even pause it because I wanted to see how this played out!

Brava Wraith! This was an impressive feat to say the least!

The editing in this is PHENOMINAL. I loved how all 3 films were interwoven together and nothing felt out of place and it definitely did not feel like 3 and a half hours!

I keep watching fan edits and this by far is the most impressive to me. I will always rate how well they are edited considering editors have footage that is already pre-composed and may have audio in them, and while I thought I could hear 2 audio tracks in certain parts, I still couldn't be sure and it most certainly did not effect my enjoyment of this edit at all!

I would 100% recommend watching this edit! Thoroughly enjoyed and will most definitely be having a watch party showing people this!

Thank you for an amazing job well done!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply January 30, 2022

Thanks for your heartfelt review. I’m so pleased that this was a “page-turner” for you. We all aim to please. More to come; soon!

D
Top 500 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments