FanFix August 04, 2023 3322
(Updated: March 30, 2024)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I couldn't even tell that this movie was edited. There were no bad cuts, no dodgy audio and nothing felt out of place.
The new voice acting is something I don't think has ever been done for a fanedit before and it's done incredibly well. It's a much better fit for the character design and the lip-synching is more or less perfect which is quite a challenge when you're trying to match the voice to the animation and not the other way around.
There were a couple of points where I think Cranky's voice should have been mixed a little louder, but I don't know enough about audio mixing to elaborate on that. To be honest, I was looking for problems with the performance and that's the best I could come up with.

There's not much to say about this edit because there's not much that could be changed. 10/10 absolute recommend.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply September 24, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words! It's great to hear that you liked the performance so much! Youre 100% correct on matching the animation. It was a labour of love and matching the animation is a pain because ideally you'd use your own timing instead of having to perfectly match someone else's. It's like learning to sing along to a song that has no rhythm to it lol.

W
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments