MatrixRevolutionsDecoded2_front.jpg
FanFix September 03, 2014 29527
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

OK, this is perhaps the definitive version of the matrix sequels in my opinion. That said, the ending is way too clunky. Literally the first 2 hours of this edit are flawless, but the cracks begin to appear with the choice to utterly cut the Bane subplot. There is no good way to explain Neos blindness and portray Trinity's survival. I know a lot of people don't enjoy Bane, but for the sake of continuity and flow, you can't allow your frustrations with the Bane subplot to compromise the flow of the film. I strongly suggest the edit stay mostly the same, but add 15 minutes of Bane and allow Neo to portray his real life powers to help the film. The edit, in my view, need to appear as the intended version of the story. That cannot happen without Neo showing real life powers, Bane blinding Neo, and the Oracle telling Neo the line that Mr. Smith says at the end. These 3 pieces are critical to wrapping everything together. If those were added, this would be the absolute, definitive and perfect ending for the Matrix story

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
I
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments