marvelseason1
Movie-to-TV December 18, 2022 8732
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Having been an avid MCU fan all this time, especially for Phases 1 thru 3, and knowing just about every detail of the franchise by heart, I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed the Infinity Saga as much as I did watching Seasons 1 thru 4 of Notflix's fan edit. Enough words cannot express how much I enjoyed this fan edit series. Superb in every way! I don't think I can ever watch the Infinity Saga any other way from here on out. The restructuring of the saga in chronological order was flawless and even though I haven't been super thrilled with the Multiverse saga, I will definitely check out Notflix's Season 5 and onwards.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply April 22, 2024

I love hearing that these 5 years of work have worked just as I expected, thank you for your words, they encourage me to continue. Indeed, the new Multiverse Saga that premieres in the summer of 2024 with season 5 will be more difficult to edit due to its chaotic nature, but despite this, it is turning out to be very fun to edit, restructure and improve, and I think that saga will emerge a little better than what we have now officially. I hope to see you there!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments