justiceleagueultimate_front
FanFix July 28, 2023 1390
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a truly enjoyable watch. Broken up into parts, it was manageable over the course of a few days. We have a nice blending in of aspects of the Wakeupco edit and the theatrical Justice League - with Snyder’s version as the base. This gives us the best overall blend. I know other editors like to condense this movie to a more “manageable” 2 - 3 hours, but I feel quality and narrative should be prioritized over how many hours the movie should be. I enjoyed this all the way through.

The visual quality appeared top notch and I did not readily notice any audio issues. This edit will certainly be my top recommendation for those who want a high quality experience with the maximum enjoyable footage available.

My only critique is that the Superman/Flash race scene would be better suited placed right before Batman’s nightmare involving the evil Superman. I feel that would be a nice contrast where we first see a fun-loving Superman and then go into him effectively going dark. In addition, I have never been a fan of post-credit scenes.

I want to thank Bailey for allowing me to enjoy his edit and I hope others will give it a chance as well.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply December 03, 2023

That’s for the great review! It is much appreciated!!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments