grinchcheermeister_front
Extended Edition January 05, 2023 2779
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

My partner and I watched this for one of our Christmas movies. She loves the original and was entertained by this extended cut.

My opinion is that most of the deleted scenes were well spliced in. Some weren't and had a noticeably lower quality to them. Others had slightly worse colour grading and didn't quite match with the scene before. Personally I think this edit would benefit from slightly rearranged scenes and maybe one or two removed deleted scenes. Otherwise we were very entertained. Sometimes you can only do so much with deleted scenes or lower quality scenes. Overall the movie is still worth watching if only to get a little more Grinch. :)

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply December 15, 2023

Glad you and your partner enjoyed the film!

In regards to the jump in quality and colour correction, it sounds like you watched the "TV+DVD Scenes" version, which is noted as having 4 lower quality scenes as taken from the DVD, for completionists sake and those big Grinch-Heads (if there really are any.

My personal reccomendation for a seamless viewing experience is the "TV Scenes" version which is built off the official TV Extended Cut and should not have any major jumps.

I've added a little disclaimer in the download folder to address this.

Thank you for your review and have a Merry Christmas!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments