FanFix April 05, 2021 6067
(Updated: January 08, 2022)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

After watching "The Godfather: Don Vito's Opus", I didn't dare hope Wraith could top himself with his sequel to his first edit. But then I followed up this experience by sitting down to watch it's sequel "The Godfather: Michael's Opus". How foolish I was to think that the sequel would be anything other than awesome.

I stated in my review of the "The Godfather: Don Vito's Opus" that this fan editor is arguably one the finest editor's this website has ever seen and I'll say it again.

Again, the amount of thought, planning, searching, reviewing, effort, time, and work that has gone towards creating this chronological sequel fan edit is unbelievable! This master fan edit is a true labor of love.

This is the best The Godfather Sequel has ever looked and ever will look. Wraith belongs in Hollywood editing movies. He's a master at his craft and we are all lucky to have him here doing what he does best - masterfully editing fan edits of movies.

This is the seminal version. It should be enjoyed as much as possible. Tell your friends about it and show it off to them.

This movie belong in every Godfather fan's collection. Do yourself a favor and get it as soon as you can.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments