ghost2door_front
Extended Edition December 02, 2023 1294
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

My favorite kind of fanedits are the ones where editor re-integrates all of available deleted scenes, and even extra ones from, for example promo materials... Bobson Dugnutt is one of the editors that are good at exactly that, crafting extended editions after my own heart. I absolutely adored the previous older extended cut of GBII Bobson did, and this newly tinkered version is a clear sign of evolving skills and the vision. Upscaling added scenes really helps to marry them with the rest of materials, so I'm glad that was done with care, where it would be easy to overdo it, and actually make scenes stick even more out. The color timing is modest, and works quite well, considering the clipping in blacks, inherent to the source.
A well rounded edit, which will now be my go to version of this movie, from a talented editor who is not shying away from forgoing a "less is more" approach, and instead looks genuinely passionate looking in direction, where sometimes... more is actually, well... more.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments