deadpoolallsuper_front
Extended Edition August 25, 2021 3930
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This edit was mostly incredibly solid! Here are some thoughts on the changes.
The retouching on Colossus was excellent. I didn’t even notice it the first time around and had to pull up a YT video to see the difference. Now that I’m aware of it, there’s a sort of little cloud around him.. but idk that it’s even worth mentioning bc it took knowing the secrets to be scrutinized.
Audio during surgery in Guadelara (~37:03) has some white noise and then while Wade is fighting the “surgeon” there’s a noticeable audio cut at 38:02. Overall the Guadalajara scene felt really out of place, not just narratively but tonally. I understand why it was removed from the original and feel it should be removed from this edit as well.
The transition from world tour to Wade hitting the car at the bridge was excellent! The added jokes were edited in imperceptibly as well.
Workshop fight was seamless! No change noted whatsoever
Great work with the truck! Imperceptible
Montage was incorporated expertly aside from an obvious audio cut at 1:06:48
Francis’ prison release felt kinda jarring, unnecessary
Bathroom and reunion scenes were both great!
Unfortunately the end credits scene left the experience off on a low note! The commentary kicked in out of nowhere and for a sec it felt like ADR from not-Ryan Reynolds.. I would cut the microphone credits scene out, personally.

User Review

Format Watched?
Digital
F
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments