Review Detail

9.7 22 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

2/3rds of the way through the Dawn of Justice Trilogy. WakeUpKeo does it again. It continually amazes what a little restructuring and trimming does for the overall films in the DCEU.

The one and only complaint I have is the Martha scene. While WakeUpKeo completely understands the scene, and what is actually happening in that scene is that the dialogue when helping Superman up kinda is jarring. Nothing WakeUpKeo could have done about that without extra deleted scenes/dialogue. Despite the slightly jarring moment (Should Bruce know Clark secret, or that his moms name is Martha?) would have required just a few extra words in that scene. It's easy to handwave cause it's Bruce and he knows every thing. but I really wish the dialogue existed to fix here as WakeUpKeo did a masterful job in getting the entire scene structured in a way that gets the point across and leaves no room for interpretation about what is happening there.

Definitely recommend as this is superior to all versoins I've seen so far. WakeUpKeo does a masterful job changing this movie into the tent pole blockbuster it should have been.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments