(Updated: March 16, 2024)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a fun watch!
I never completed watching the original, could never get through it, but I did with this one in one sitting. Perhaps this verifies the improvement in quality. The story, while may not pull you in altogether, it did not feel nonsensical.
The grading may not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it. It along with the grain made the movie look like comic book sketches with splashes of colors thrown in. It certainly gave the movie a more aesthetic appeal while the choice of keeping the magenta, yellow and cyan saturation allowed to retain the same playful aspect of the original.
The audio felt perfect. I am not giving it a solid 10 for video/audio quality as some of the deleted scenes kinda stuck out.
The edit itself was mostly seamless. There are a few spots where abrupt cuts may be noticed, but maybe they couldn't have been cut in any better way.
Overall, it may not appeal to all Batman enthusiasts (which is obviously not the fault of the editor), if you are like me and looking for a good edit of this film, you should certainly check this one out!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments