Review Detail

7.6 22 10
FanFix July 03, 2008 6557
Enjoyment

I was never a big fans of any of the 80s/90s Batman movies, they just didn’t click with me. Purely based on the above reviews (I read them all pretty carefully), I decided to D/L this one.

I was how “more” watchable this movie is as a fanedit. NOT because of the edit, but because of the source material, I won’t watch it a second time. I definitely agree with Sunarep, this edit is like watching a TV episode; it’s a viewable edit – I just don’t think “editing” this movie will really improve this movie – it’s just not good.

Essentially good technical ability. 4/5 for me as well.

As much as I love Uma Thurman, let’s face it, in this movie she was asleep at the wheel. No matter how editing is done with htis, her performance will still be horrible – but so will Arnie’s. Yep, his acting is a typical Arnie act, horrible one-liners but no edit will really change his acting. (NOTE: I used to love Arnie movies – “Total Recall”, “Running Man” to name a couple – and years later, I find I just can’t get thru them anymore.

So, I can understand hw the more “Batman fanboy” woud like this movie, but it’s not for me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments