Shorts February 05, 2022 1859
(Updated: December 17, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a very interesting collection of shorts! I just rewatched them to leave reviews as I never got around to it the first time a few months back.

My lowest score was an 8.0 and my highest an almost-perfect 9.8. Two of them made me cry, two of them made me feel like there was real genius behind them, and three suffered some audio/video quality issues, due to the sourcing. As a package deal, the whole thing was fun and clever and I would absolutely love to see another Shorts Consecution in 2024, animation or otherwise. I would only say that a few of them seemed overly-long, with most of them appearing to aim for 15 mins regardless of story. In the end, I loved watching it again! Excellent work by everyone involved!

OH and the DVD format was really cool, especially with the goofy little clips scattered throughout (even though they appeared completely unrelated to the themes of the shorts).

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 18, 2023
The idea with the DVD was to make the "play all" function feel like watching the entirety of a Saturday morning cartoon block, complete with ads. I spent a while going back and forth on the ads, eventually settling for the animated ones just because they allowed for some short, fun jokes.
T
that-one-guy
1 results - showing 1 - 1