ANAKIN: A Tale of the Sith Code
Shorts April 15, 2024 314
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a very interesting 5 minute edit. First and foremost, I would recommend watching the downloadable version versus the YouTube variant. The quality is much clearer and more visually stunning. In order to fully enjoy this, one really needs to see this without YouTube's compression.

I do not believe I have ever seen a grindhouse style edit before, but this was a nice start. The choice in musical score fit in quite well with the dark and forboding tone the brief edit was meant to convey.

I liked the text quotes along with the narration provided. This edit really conveys the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in a very brief clip along with the Sith Code. This is a nice and quick watch for Star Wars fans. As previous viewers mentioned, it is best to watch this twice or more to get the proper feel for this. The second time through you really get that nihilistic feeling.

I want to thank the editor for sharing this with me. I can recommend this for Star Wars fans who want an entertaining quick watch and do not mind the grindhouse effects. Job well done.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments