9.4 15 10
Extended Edition February 02, 2019 11895
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I want to preface this by saying that I've always been a fan of The Amazing Spiderman. The original film had problems, but I always enjoyed Andrew Garfield's performance and the more realistic take on Spiderman.

This is from now on my go to version of this movie. The new scenes add so much to the story without adding too much to the runtime. It really makes you wonder why they were ever taken out. The scene where Curt Connors talks to Peter outside his house shortly after Ben dies gives Connors so much more character, and I enjoyed the addition of some music from The Amazing Spiderman 2.

There are a few places where you can definitely tell that it's a deleted scene because of unfinished VFX or grainier footage (Rajit snooping in Connors office and when Connors turns into the lizard for the final time and kills Rajit), but not enough where it takes you out of the film.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend this edit to any fan of The Amazing Spiderman. Definitely the best version of the film I've seen so far, and I hope to see an edit of No Way Home from Masirimso17 at some point.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
P
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments