Review Detail

9.7 24 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

The dubbed in Osborn line felt a biiit rough and tots an obvious edit, but beyond that I was surprised by how easily I found myself able to enjoy this one. Most of the family conspiracy stuff being relocated to the first Untold edit felt like a good call, as all that felt more natural to be placed there I thought with how that movie has way more to do with the origin aspect of the story than this movie's more typical: 'Peter Parker deals with Spider-Man drama and his life gets complicated' focused storyline.

The only other understandable kind of gripe I might have is that because of how the Aunt May scene where she sees Peter's conspiracy wall and they have their lil heart to heart was also moved to the first edit, she unfortunately doesn't get too much screen time besides the great american flag joke and the cutaways to her in the hospital; which now might feel a tad out of place if you don't remember her mentioning her gig as nurse from back then. Totally understandable though - as this movie's a bit all over the place anyway, but still, I thought I'd mention ;)

Overall yeah - with this edit now the movie's just a more refined and classic kinda Spider-Man flick. With that good empathetic Peter Parker drama, banter, and positivity :) Well done.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments