FanFix January 12, 2023 896
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

What a pleasant surprise !

To be fair, I wasn't expecting much when I watched this fanedit after stumbling upon its effective trailer on Youtube. I've been a big fan of the Ace Attorney games for a long time and having been disappointed by some aspects of the animated adaptation, I immediately jumped at the chance to watch this new cut of the story of the first game.
First of all, I really appreciated the work done on the colors, much less dull than in the original anime, giving a more vibrant overall look.
The addition of many OST directly from the game is a huge improvement in terms of immersion, we really feel it's the Ace Attorney universe.
Some animations have been replaced by shots from episodes not adapted by this editing, like those dedicated to the Steel Samurai. The narration is much more fluid, free of some heavy scenes, of jokes harming the rhythm and allows the characters to stick as much as possible to their version of the games.

I've been following Koregan's Youtube channel for a while and I'll be watching his next projects, especially to see the continuation of his fanedits on Ace Attorney.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply April 01, 2023

Thanks so much for such a positive review ! :D

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments