9.7 8 10
FanFix June 26, 2020 4543
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Credit should be given to LastSurvivor for their conservative edit of A View To A KILL.

From a purely technical standpoint the visual and audio edits are seamless and the picture quality is top notch. The main aim of this edit was to produce a tighter, less cartoonish farewell to Roger Moore's 007 and I feel LastSurvivor succeeded in that aim. There are several questionable scenes still present in the film but removing said scenes would have negatively impacted the narrative so I feel the editor was right to leave them in. It's fair to say the original was never a favourite of mine but this edit definitely improved my opinion of it. It's really rather impressive how much better the film is after removing only 007 minutes. I guess it's true what they say...

Less is Moore.
Owner's reply July 11, 2020

hey malthus, really appreciate the review and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I never really thought about how I've removed 007 minutes - that made me laugh. Cheers!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 14, 2020
This James Bond fanedit was an awesome cut!!! It was really enjoyable!!!! I also think people who are a James Bond movie fan would love it too!
H
hnahini
1 results - showing 1 - 1