terminatorraymix_front
FanFix October 24, 2022 1777
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

While there are many Terminator fan edits out there, this one is one of the better ones that exist. Ray Danger has a long history of making excellent fan edits and this is no exception. I'm impressed by the fact he removed the T-800 heads up display. Although it's a cool feature to see, it's a bit dated and isn't missed in this edit. I'm also in favor of his decision to remove the flash-forward scenes in the future. The trimming of the many scenes throughout the movie were well chosen and really tighten up the flow as well as the action of the movie. Although I enjoyed the addition some of the deleted scenes, I'm disappointed at the fact the low quality draws me out of the movie. THis is in no way a slam against the fan editor as this is something completely beyond their control. Overall, I'm satisfied with this fan edit and think it's a worthy addition to anyone's fan edit collection. It won't be my go to for watching this movie, but it's a great alternative, especially with this fan editor's Terminator 2 fan edit made to compliment it. Well done.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments