FanFix April 13, 2013 6168
(Updated: March 26, 2016)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Agent 9's audio work in this edit is great, replacing the soundtrack in parts of the movie with more classical Terminator-tunes, really heightens the enjoyment. I also liked the new colour for the movie.

Audio/Video-quality could have been better though, a bigger filesize (maybe even 1080p) and more bitrate for the audio-track (128kb/s is imho a bit too little for stereo, 320 kb/s would have been better).

Narrative wise, it all works and makes sense mostly, and the pacing is faster. But it felt like it was over just a bit too fast, maybe here and there a bit slower pacing would have helped. What I missed a bit was a bit more scenes for Marcus and Blair to help with their relation, so that it becomes more beliveable that she would help him escape.

I recommend this edit, especially because of the new soundtrack and colour, and if you like a fast pacing, you'll love this edit.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 26, 2016
Thanks for the Review NewSpock. I wish I knew then what I know now about Audio balancing, and channel mapping etc. I've learned a lot in the past few years, and have gotten much better at it, and still improving as I go. This was one of the first edits I ever attempted, maybe someday I'll go back and re-do it, but I can't see that happening anytime soon. Glad you Enjoyed it.
A
agent9
1 results - showing 1 - 1