FanFix September 23, 2021 7564
(Updated: September 23, 2022)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Dammmmmnnn! What a phenomenal recut. Just brilliant. I think the contrast of how bad it started, how much there was to work with, and how much it improved is the biggest jump my partner and I have seen so far compared to any other movie. Just so rewarding to watch, will be recommending it to my friends.

Favorite changes: I was literally squealing the whole movie about how great the 80s score sounded behind Steve. Loved the new closing scenes, loved cutting all of the island beginning. Loved how all the awkwardness of Barbara was blown away and the sexual/jealousy tension between her and WW really shined (something I literally didn't even realize was in the original). Couple things I think might have been made more confusing: how Steve had an apartment and why their plane was invisible. These are absolutely trivial relative to the original.

Overall the movie was a joy and I'm deeply grateful to the talent that went into creating it. This would be one of or the best movie in the DCU/MCU if it had been released like this.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments