wolverine_mangex_front
FanFix November 19, 2023 1413
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Wakeupkeo did a solid job with the editing of this one, especially throughout the earlier parts of the movie. It wasn’t until the third act that I noticed a couple things that were changed or lacked polishing and they’re as follows:
-When/how did Logan get the heart robot? Idk what could be done there but perhaps, like someone else said, some visual/audio effects with the shotgun slug that gets him? I don’t remember the original enough to know how it worked there.
-Some improper English (grammar, capitalization, etc.) in the subs that that tipped me off that they were changed at all (not bad!)
-The back-to-back fades to white were very noticeable, though I’m sure it’s as a result of having to wrap the movie up cleanly with what material is left. Logan’s farewell to Jean also had him downed and in just the wifebeater, which threw me off when coming back to him upright and wearing the jacket.. I wonder if there’s a way to include Silver Samurai to avoid these issues but I’m willing to bet you’ve tried :/
-Racist ninja guy and the other survivors let Logan go?
-At 1:37:28 there’s a noticeable audio skip

Ultimately I appreciate the effort and changes made in this edit but, because it winds up feeling incomplete, I can’t recommend it as a replacement to the original.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
No
Format Watched?
Digital
F
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments