venom_marvelcut_front
FanFix August 21, 2023 1412
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Wow, such a great improvement over the somewhat rocky original version. The original version has such an awkward screenplay that translated into an final product that honestly just didn't feel very good to watch, aside from the thrilling action. There was clearly a perfectly watchable film mixed into the awkward humor and misguided characterization. What Josephdquinn has managed to do here is remove those mood killing storybeats and trim the fat, as they say. I can honestly say that I really enjoyed this version of the film and would highly recommend this version. The seamless inclusion of MCU easter eggs is also a welcome addition here. The quality of the editing is seemingly professional level. At no point do you feel like you're watching a trimmed down version. A good test of this was watching it with my Wife, who had never seen it. She was the perfect "general audience" screening test for this and at no point did she complain about the pacing or editing. Thank you to Josephdquinn for allowing me to enjoy this cut of the film and for the dedication to this project. 10/10 seriously.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply October 15, 2023

Wow! What a kind review. It means so much to me. Thank you!

A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments