ugs_front
FanMix March 04, 2022 3022
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I finally got around to watching this edit after watching SUG about a year ago. This really does take a different narrative from the other film and is a great companion to SUG in every way. For instance, there isn't a single scene with Anya Taylor-Joy in UGS. This focuses on Kevin's alters' relationship with his psychiatrist for that end of the story. It was an excellent watch, only a couple things stuck out in my mind as I watched the film. There isn't much context to suggesting Kevin was shot twice. Also, the doctor's reveal at the end was missing something. It was just a bit too quick. Overall this is a worthwhile watch, and definitely recommend it if you had seen SUG. UGS can't exactly stand on it's own and needs to be propped up a bit with the other film.

Wraith consistently delivers good edits and makes some great choices when it comes to keeping the flow moving. This was a great companion to SUG in every way. As a set it's the definitive way to enjoy the Eastrail 177 trilogy. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments