tronperf_front
FanFix March 04, 2021 8183
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Wakeupkeo has made TRON: Legacy perfect!

I recall enjoying this film a lot upon initial viewing, but that was a long time ago. Revisiting TRON: Legacy, almost for the first time, with this edit was a darn treat! Everything was edited so seamlessly, I couldn't even tell it was a fanedit. There was a quick moment at around the 41 minute mark where Kevin was narrating over a flashback and the music was a bit loud. I also wasn't really a fan of the "Doin' it Right" rescore at the end, I would have preferred the main theme. Besides those two nitpicks, both the audio and visuals are on point.

Looking at the changes after watching, there is a lot cut. Mainly a lot of cheesy-cheesies and clichés that aren't missed. One moment I believe should have been cut was Castor doing a little dance after stealing Kevin's disk at around 00:56:16. It kind of takes away from the moment, plus he got blown up minutes later.

Besides those minor criticisms, this edit is just fantastic. The best of this movie is really brought out, while all of the negatives are gone.

I applaud you Wakeupkeo, another amazing fan-edit.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
V
Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments