FanFix April 25, 2019 5249
(Updated: April 09, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Found it on The Fanedit Network. It was an .m2t file of 16GB, but still the image quality wasn't perfect. I think it has something to do on my end though, because I'm not familiar with extension (although it played fine in Potplayer).

I love the original Titanic and don't find (m)any faults with it to begin with. It's also been a while since I've seen the original, so it's hard to say what exactly differs compared to this edit, but I can genuinely say I very much enjoyed this viewing and dropped tears as usual. There was maybe one instance where I noticed a cut, but otherwise this was flawless and can recommend everyone to watch this version.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply April 16, 2023

Thank you so much, my friend. Greatly appreciated. An "Ultimate Edition" in 16/9 ("False Imax") is coming up, with a few new tweaks and improved audio (5.1 surround channel as well).

G
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 17, 2023
I can't get enough of this movie so I'll be eagerly awaiting the Ultimate Edition! I'm pretty sure the 4K bluray will drop this year after the re-release in theatre's, so there might be some new footage to work with and otherwise higher picture quality.
G
gekdubbelspek
1 results - showing 1 - 1