Special Projects April 06, 2023 1301
(Updated: April 13, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was so good, I did a comparison segment on video, just so you can see the improvement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i2b4Ubva7Q&ab_channel=KeithBradbury

The original is washed-out, vhs-quality in the film portion, but this one just POPS, it's soo good! This is a fantastic improvement on the original. This FULLY replaces the original. It's the same content, but in full high-definition glory.

And I LOVE the theater curtains! Nice touch!

NOTE: because the movie is presented in full widescreen, with black bars on top and bottom, the host segments are presented within the screen ratio, so they are a bit smaller than my original "full-screen" version. This took a little bit of getting used to, but I understand why the faneditor did this and will not complain.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 11, 2023
I detected no glitches or pixelation whatsoever, so the error is indeed most likely on your end. Maybe the download went wrong and it's worth a redownload?
D
dwight-fry
(Updated: April 11, 2023) April 11, 2023
There are one or two video glitches baked into the source during the host segments, but I'm not seeing anything at or around the 44:29 point. I appreciate you saying something because I want to know. We can talk more in the PM's if you want.
S
seacom
April 11, 2023
Thanks all, I have re-downloaded the file and it is working fine now.
K
keithbk
3 results - showing 1 - 3