(Updated: August 22, 2014)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Wow.

You are now my second favorite editor on this site, just after Adywan.

When I saw that you had edited the Dark Knight trilogy, I was excited and looking forward to what you had to offer. When I watched your Batman Begins edit, I wasn't exactly disappointed, but I didn't quite feel fulfilled either. Because of that, I decided to skip The Dark Knight since it is my favorite out of the three, and go right to The Dark Knight Rises. I was not disappointed.

Audio/Video Quality: Top notch, not a single issue

Audio/Video Editing: Top notch, not a single issue

Much like before, I can't say anything that dangermouse didn't, but to be brief, this is one of the best fan edits I have ever seen. I've watched the (edit:original) movie 4 or 5 times, and I didn't notice a single bad cut. You really nailed it. All my kudos to you sir. All of them. I very much look forward to watching your Dark Knight edit

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply August 21, 2014

Thank you soufihadi! You mean you've watched the film five times, or this edit five times?? if you were referring to the edit, I'm amazed you've found the time! Looks like this is your first review, so I'm pleased you enjoyed the edit so much. Thanks for taking the time to watch and review.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments