9.5 5 10
FanMix February 04, 2016 5123
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Ok... so I am probably in the minority here, but I always preferred Insidious 2 over the first one. I think because I always disliked the idea of the further being established in act 3. However, in this film, the further is already known from the beginning, and I always liked the story of the Bride in Black more than the fire demon.

Now on to this edit. Goblin's music is ICONIC. And I was really sceptical going into this because their music is really atmospheric and in my minds eye, I genuinely couldn't see the music fitting this movie. I am glad to say that I was wrong!

From the opening credit when the Suspiria OST was playing, I knew right away I was in for a treat! The use of Goblins music in this film even made it more emotive to me. Music always moves my soul and it is expertly placed in this fan edit!

This is the second Cuddlyninja film I have watched and I have been enthralled by both! I watched this last night, pitch place, headphones on and I think this is the way I am going to be experiencing Insidious 2 from now on! The editing was great, I knew scenes were missing, but they didn't take anything away.

Both The Man with Fire on his Face and The Bride in Black will be in my collection forever! And I'd suggest to watch them both! Excellent examples of Fan editing at its finest!

And if you feel like editing Insidious 3 and 4 and giving us two more bangers, feel free! ;)

User Review

Format Watched?
Digital
D
Top 500 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments