terminatorresistance_front
Extended Edition March 12, 2023 2107
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

As of late I've been going thru all available 1984's "The Terminator" edits and having just watched this one, I find it to be special and unique. I have to commend fan editor skyblue for the incredible amount of audio work done to this edit. It's absolutely mind boggling reviewing all the tiny little edits that permeate the edit throughout the entire movie. Reading through the list of things that were modified or added to the audio of this movie gave me a sincere appreciation for the talent and patience skyblue has in performing his magic on this movie. The audio work is absolutely perfect and really brings the movie to life. I highly recommend this edit just for the audio work alone.

The only gripe I have is the inclusion of the deleted scenes. Although they do serve a purpose and expand upon the character development for each of the main cast, I find it to be very distracting. Why? It's solely because of the horrible quality the video and audio. It's jarring watching this fan edit in extremely high audio and video quality and then suddenly low quality footage pops up. I do understand the desire to include the deleted scenes as they are worthwhile and have been included in many other fan edits. However, the drop in visual and audio quality is far more noticeable than any other fan edit I've watched due to the incredible sound work skyblue performed on this outstanding film.

That being said, I highly recommend this fan edit to anyone who loves The Terminator. You won't regret watching it.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments