TV-to-Movie April 07, 2024 507
(Updated: April 10, 2024)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

A perfect way to revisit the series without the burden of time commitment. I've been wanting to see this series again since watching it to begin with, five or six years ago at this point. I've owned the Blu-ray for four years at least and have actually meant to make an edit of it like this myself, but am so glad I don't have to now thanks to Gibichung's work here! Obviously it's not as in-depth an experience as the series because, of course, how could it be... But I really struggle to ever deposit all my time to a series, especially rewatching one such as this, so this edit provides the perfect way to re-enter the world one way or another. The pace is solid and riveting, the editing is seamless, and that intro sequence is immaculate (which Dylan cover is this specifically?). Great work, I'm beyond satisfied.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 10, 2024
Thank you for the review!! I appreciate the watch and the feedback

Oh, that's a Fort Nowhere cover. I just found out recently that it appears in the show The Crown. I don't watch that show, but Iiked the cover and thought it fits this edit. Thank you for noticing. That opening intro sequence is one of my favorite things I ever put together!
G
gibichung
1 results - showing 1 - 1