9.8 48 10
FanFix July 28, 2019 22275
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This is an incredible example of an excellent fan edit.
It does everything I want in a fan fix. The film is now shorter (which is always good in my point), well-paced, and devoid of cringe.
I think there are some scenes with Emilia Clark that could be edited better but mainly I believe that is simply due to her terrible performance. I quite liked the Han Solo gag and would have personally kept it in and I felt the editing was a bit obvious there. Finally, the soundtrack in one of the scenes (the one where Han asks for Chewbacca's name) felt off and should be removed or replaced.
But these are only the smallest of nick picks and looking at the changes sheet I truly believe this is one of the best fan edits out there.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 01, 2022
Thank you outgraded for your review! You definitely caught some of the cuts/changes. I'd have to revisit the Chewbacca scene to see what exactly I did there. I think the music was to help with some of the cuts that happened before the scene and during the scene. There are a few scenes that I should probably revisit in the future to tighten the edit up. I greatly appreciate your thoughtful review and glad that you enjoyed the edit so much :)
D
digmodification
1 results - showing 1 - 1