Review Detail

8.0 45 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Apparently, I've rated this before. Now there are two of them.

Thus begins the Ridiculous trilogy. Off to a nice start! I'm always happy when editors take and implement our suggestions. They don't have to, of course, but it's great when they're willing to listen, as many minds can make a superior product in some cases. I could've done without some of it, but then, it's not my edit. (not crazy about some of the repetition and internet culture stuff, seeing as I'm not a 12-year-old girl) There is also some stuff that I thought was brilliantly done, both straight from Frink's damaged brain and from contributors.

The audio and video are quite good for the most part. I thought some things could've been taken a step further (I would have really tried to do more with pitch changes, even if it didn't seeeeeem to work upon initial tries), but overall, with this type of edit, it's about as good as it can get.

Overall, a must see. It's sort of a 'love it or hate it' type of movie now (like Kung Pow, for instance), as opposed to the 'hate it' movie it was as-is, but I would definitely recommend that every Star Wars fan check this out. You may even begin to—*gasp*—LIKE The Phantom Menace! At least a bit...

User Review

Format Watched?
DVD
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments